People Choose Rubbish
Visions, Revelations and Messages
In this revelation, the Lord spoke to me and said, “every christian should be like my son Jesus but people choose rubbish instead of me.”
How did Jesus live?
1. His food was to do the will of God and finish His assignment
2. He loved righteousness and hated sin
3. He was constantly filled with the glory of God
4. He spoke the truth without fear
5. His zeal was His father’s house and cleansing it
6. He was gentle and humble
7. He did not fear men
8. He was heavenly minded
9. He loved not His life unto death for the sake of the gospel
How do we live?
1. Most of us have not made the will of God our food. We are not focused on fulfilling our assignment and finishing it.
2. We are scared of men – cowards cannot please God and cowardice is offensive to God when it fears men and does not fear God. We need to preach the truth to save souls but we hide the truth. However, we are enjoying because of the boldness of Jesus and the apostles. We are scared of preaching any truth that will ruffle feathers!
3. We still dance and romance with sin. We are mediocre and spiritually lazy and docile. Many of us are the unfaithful church of Revelation. Some of us are the lukewarm church of Laodicea. Some of us are the the church of Thyatira that loved sexual immorality and idolatry.
4. We are not humble -we think we know God well when the Lord still wants to teach us and impart more wisdom in us. We do not pray for more wisdom and a complete revelation of Christ.
5. We are not heavenly minded. We behave like the world and think like the world. We discriminate, look down on the less privileged, worship celebrities etc. We copy the spiritual pattern, system, waywardness and adultery of the world.
6. We love our lives more than Christ. We do not want to suffer any inconvenience or discomfort for the gospel to save souls. We are selfish with our salvation and calling.
7. Most of us have weird zeals that are rooted in worldliness. We have not made our fathers house our zeal.
8. We do not care about the glory of God or crave the gifts of the Spirit.
9. We are scared of offending men that is why so called men of God will say that atheists and homosexuals go to heaven. I have nothing against atheists, homosexuals, fornicators, idolaters, cowards etc. The truth is that if they repent, they will go to heaven and if they do not, they will go to hell. That is the word of God. Christ is not even condemning them – all he is saying is go and sin no more like He said to the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery. His grace is silently talking to them. It is only when mercy is rejected vehemently for a long time that condemnation comes and judgement begins in the house of God.
There is no fornication or sexual immorality in heaven, so we must resist every ungodly urge and passion. We must surrender those passions to Christ for His fire to burn them out. He sees our struggles and He cares – He understands weakness that is why He died to set us free from sin and death. However, if we cling to them and glorify them, we have chosen the way of pride and Lucifer. God’s problem is not the sin but the pride in us that makes us justify sin and encourage sin in the lives of others. Those who think that way, believe they know more than the creator but they never created a thing!
Beloved, preach repentance and do not encourage any thing that opposes the word of God.
But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie (Revelation 22:15 NKJV)
Many of us have chosen rubbish instead of the complete imitation of Christ. We must think twice now because there is a day of reckoning and another day for you and me in paradise.
May great grace be upon us in Jesus name.
Pingback: People Choose Rubbish – Tonya LaLonde
Blessings, my friend 💕😊
Amen! So very true. Many of us are just playing “christian” and not truly following after the true Jesus in the Bible, not the false one this world is following. Its so very sad. Lord have mercy on us all. Blessings & grace.
All the time!
Yes – all the time. Blessings 🙏❤️