God Wants You To Be Trainable.
Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?
- It is not always going to be easy. A lot of people get shocked, because they became believers and life got more difficult mmm. So, let’s look at the word of God.
- John 16:33 says, “ have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
- John 15:20 says, “Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.”
It is just what it is. Believers will experience purification and trials. Jesus said that the branches in him that bear fruit, the Father will prune, so that they can bear more fruit.
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15:2
Remember He cursed the fig tree that did not bear fruit. He is merciful to us and not cursing us – He is simply pruning and refining us. They are meant to train us. The way of Christ and the word of God is a narrow way. It is not easy.
We are in the world but not of the world. Some days ago, the Lord spoke to me and said, “the devil pampers his own in order to take them to hell.” Also, in a vision the Lord revealed certain mysteries to me about believers and the kingdom of Heaven.
If I reveal this secret in it’s raw form, a lot of believers won’t be able to understand or comprehend it. Sometimes, when people do not understand a revelation or message, they get abusive. There were certain mysteries that were shown to Paul, that Paul said he could not utter.
All I can say is that the Lord told me that believers are not of this world. We are from heaven and belong to heaven. He told me that Heaven is an ancient Kingdom that has always existed, and He told me other things about life in heaven and its structure, but the part that I want to bring out is that He said that the world hates us, because we are not of this world. That is what He said.
The hatred is real and tangible and the world and the devil stives to harm, hurt and eliminate us. They do this simply because of where we come from. Our origin is of God.
Do not be disturbed when you pass through trials and hardship. Simply commit yourself to God and keep praying for help. Also, be trainable, and climb higher in Christ. If you do not strive to get to maturity and sonship, those trials will keep coming.
Determine to constantly pass your tests and respond right during discipline and correction. If the Lord does not correct you, you will go astray.
A long time ago the Lord said to me, “believers are always complaining about what they are going through, but they do not realise that without those things, some of them would have abandoned the faith a long time ago.”
- Cling to God when you go through hardship.
- Keep praying for help and restoration. Don’t let go. Don’t let go of your faith. Keep moving.
- Let your faith carry you through and persevere. Persist, in the place of prayer because the victory is won through prayer and faith with the complete armour of God.
- Hardship is not easy at all to endure. It devastates and traumatizes but in Christ, it will not traumatize you, if you have the right mindset.
- That is why this word in Hebrews 12:7 is telling you to look at hardship as discipline from God so that you won’t be bitter
Verses 8 to 11 says, “If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.”
- It is important to note that this scripture is not talking about inherited curses and covenants or sickness that you were born with. When I was in the Catholic Church, we were trained to look at every bad thing as cross from God, yet we go to hospital to get treatment for so called cross from God. This defeats the law of logic and clear thoughts, and is a contradiction.
We were trained to see evil as God’s will. God’s permissive will is not God’s will. He permits those things because of man’s rebellious will. When man goes astray, God allows man and later, sin gives birth to death. Remember that death gets its power from the law.
It is our unwillingness to submit to the word of God, championed by human priests that play God and offer sacrifices to demons, that pollutes this earth. The Lord revealed to me that human priests are the root of the problems on this earth, because they constantly offer human sacrifices to death and the grave. Human will is the problem not God’s will.
The same people who sacrifice people to death are the ones telling you that your cross is from God. The heart of man is infinitely wicked and deceitful.
Your cross is mostly from human priests. Some curses are the result of ancestral, parental, and personal sin, but majority are from human priests. Think of children born blind or with terminal illnesses.
It is not God. God is our saviour and deliverer. Man unites with the devil to destroy, so man creates the cross and evil, not God. God does not do evil or delight in evil. God is not the source of any cross that anybody is carrying, including temptations and trials. They all come from the fallen nature of man.
So, we need to correct ourselves and seek the face of God when we are in God’s permissive will, and the devil gets an upper hand over us. It’s of no use yielding to evil, and saying you are carrying your cross – the cross that Jesus already carried. Don’t submit to evil, reject it, and cut it out from the root where sin dwells.
Your own cross is to deny self, crucify the flesh, resist the devil, and submit your will completely to God’s will, so that the devil will have nothing in you.
If you are sick, go to the hospital and keep praying to God for healing. The apostles experienced hardship but they were not crippled by sickness. Sickness and ancestral curses can stop you from fulfilling your destiny, so this Scripture is not about sickness and ancestral curses. The Bible says that if you are sick you should go to the elders of the Church for them to pray for you. Also, go to hospital.
- God who can use any experience to train you. God can use your unpleasant experience to train you, that is, if you are trainable. Some people do not know how to respond right with God. They fail the same test and trial over and over again, simply because they are not responding right. That makes them get stuck in one place.
- The Bible says that tests and trials happen, so that our faith which is very precious to can be as pure as gold. So, if we are not mature and our faith is not pure or perfected to bear fruit, we face trial. Jesus said to Peter in
Luke 22:31 “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat.”
- If we do not grow to the full stature of Christ and are not of full age spiritually, tests and trials will definitely come. If we endure and respond right and pass the test, then we emerge victorious. Some believers get chastened, disciplined, and tested, yet they repeat the same mistakes. They experience set back. They must undergo the same examinations and trials again. So, our mindset should be the mind set of changing and responding right with God, and constant growth in biblical understanding, wisdom, and knowledge.
- Christ and God’s will should be our first love. When we get to that place where our faith is pure as gold and we live above the flesh, then there won’t be need for testing, discipline, trials and chastening again. That will be the time to manifest as sons of God.
- There is a place that God wants us to get to in Christ, and if we don’t get there, whether we like it or not, the devil will get upper hand over us, and harass us because he has something that he is using to accuse us before God. Let the devil have nothing in you like he had nothing in Jesus our Master.
- Do not let the devil constantly outsmart you. Put on the complete Armor of God and the whole counsel of the word of God and outsmart the devil. Give him a technical knockout by constantly walking in the complete word of God and being led by the Spirit.
As long as, we are focused on walking in the word, and in the Spirit, and responding right with God, the hardships we face will purify us, and take us to a place of glory.
May God, make you complete by the blood of Jesus
May He purify you completely
May the Lord be your glory and the lifter of your head
May He crown you with His presence
May the Lord bless you, and keep you.
Having a purposeful relationship with God – Laura Bon