Visions, Revelations and Messages
The Lord said to me, “Whenever you lose your armor, you become vulnerable.”
How do we lose our armor?
- When we stop believing the good news of salvation which says that the blood of Jesus has set us free
- When we stop reading our Bible
- When we stop praying
- When we stop seeking the Lord’s face
- When we no longer rejoice in the Lord and celebrate Him
- When we are not filled and covered by the glory of God
- When we refuse to thank God, praise Him and worship Him.
- When we delight in and live in sins that we know we can forsake but do not want to, because of it’s pleasures and rewards.
- When we do not care about praying and interceding for other saints.
Putting on the complete armor of God is not an option but a must. It is vitally essential to our christian existence, victory and success. When you lose your armor, you become naked and vulnerable, without even noticing that you are naked and unprotected
You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. Revelation 3:17
Beloved, please always put on your armor. It is your inner covering, garment and protection. When you are putting on your armor, no one or power can steal from you and rape you. You will have fellowship with the Holy Spirit only, because your hedge is not broken, missing or weak.
May great grace be upon us in Jesus name.
Pingback: Vulnerable — Laura Bon | Talmidimblogging
Pingback: Vulnerable – Tonya LaLonde
We have to keep our armor on! It’s easy to get relaxed.
Yes, it’s so easy to get relaxed but we need to keep the armor on. Thank you for the meaningful contribution. Blessings and peace 🙏💕
Thanks for your like of my post, “Revelation Chapter 7 – Tribulation Missionaries And Martyrs;” you are very kind.