The Believers That Satan Fears
Satan fears believers.
- Who are filled and clothed with the word of God. In Matthew chapter 4, Jesus used the word of God to defeat the Devil when He was tempted.
- Who are filled and covered with the power of God. It is the presence of God in you that Satan respects and fears. The LORD has promised that he himself will be a wall of fire around the city to protect it and that he will live there in all his glory.” Zechariah 2:5
- Who put on the complete Armor of God
- Who are sober vigilant and prayerful. Don’t ever stop praying or meditating on the word of God.
- Are spiritual fighters, warriors, persistent, patient and who persevere and do not give up or faint in prayer
- Those who are spiritually stubborn and aggressive with great faith
It is possible for you to have upper hand over the Devil. The Lord spoke to me some time ago and told me that it is like a wrestling match. Jacob wrestled in prayer and the Bible says that we do not wrestle with flesh and blood.
It is Jesus that transforms us and makes us the type of believer that Satan fears. Keep fighting