Rejoice In The Lord Always
YOU NEED POWER/FIRE FOR DELIVERANCE – Laura Bon
1. Learn how to constantly rejoice in your salvation.
2. Be grateful and constantly thank God for saving you with His very own blood.
3. Rejoicing in God is a commandment. It is also a spiritual sacrifice. It means that you are focussing on God’s ability and not focussing on the flesh
4. Make a conscious decision to be joyful and rejoice, even when you do not feel like. Begin to meditate on the great works of Jehovah and praise Him. Open your mouth and praise the Lord.
5. Rejoice because your name is written in Heaven.
6. Rejoice because of the great power of God and because you are sure that God will answer your prayers
May you always be joyful in your union with the Lord. I say it again: rejoice!
But that is not all; we rejoice because of what God has done through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has now made us God’s friends.
Rejoice, rejoice, people of Zion! Shout for joy, you people of Jerusalem! Look, your king is coming to you! He comes triumphant and victorious, but humble and riding on a donkey— on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
It is we, not they, who have received the true circumcision, for we worship God by means of his Spirit and rejoice in our life in union with Christ Jesus. We do not put any trust in external ceremonies.
However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
1 Peter 1:8
You love him, although you have not seen him, and you believe in him, although you do not now see him. So you rejoice with a great and glorious joy which words cannot express,
Hebrews 13:15 says, “Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name
And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
Pingback: Rejoice In The Lord Always – Tonya LaLonde