Be Intentional About Fulfilling Your Destiny
To fulfill your destiny, you need to be serious, intentional and purposeful about it. You need to make a choice and be determined to follow the steps to fulfill it.
- Be prayerful and watchful. Seek God’s face. Pray for God to take you into your destiny and for you to live in God’s perfect will. Jesus fought for His destiny. You must fight for your destiny.
- Know and follow God’s plan for your life. Know your purpose on earth. God’s plan and purpose for your life is your destiny. Recently the Lord spoke to me and told me that the way to stop people from being trafficked sexually, is to connect victims to their purpose and give them a purpose. Living in God’s plan and purpose gives you fulfillment, happiness and protection. When you are protected by God, no one can sell or trafficking you. You need protection.
- Keep away from people that are against your destiny
- Keep away from negative people
- Do research on people, past and present with similar destinies like your own. Find out why some failed and some succeeded
- Determine to work hard and chase after your destiny. Do not look back or entertain negative thoughts about what you are called by God to do. Those negative thoughts come from the Devil. Remember when Peter was discouraging Jesus from His destiny. Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.. Matthew 16:23 Peter was distracting Jesus from God’s will
- Keep away from people who want to lead you into sin. Sin gives the devil an upper hand. Remember Joseph and Potiphar’s wife. Sin is how people sell their destinies. If Joseph had fallen for Satan’s temptation through Potiphar’s wife, his destiny would have been derailed. Remember that Esau sold his destiny because of food. That is how people sell their destinies spiritually through sin. Fornication, adultery and idolatry are the fastest ways to sell your destiny. You get pleasure and give away parts of your destiny and as you continue in those dangerous sins, you sell all your destiny. It is trade by barter. Sin is death. It attracts judgement and the word of God cannot be changed.
May the Lord Himself perfect all that concerns you. May He give you constant grace and ability to overcome sin. May great grace be upon you, in Jesus name.