4 Steps To Take When Your Destiny Is Being Opposed
Four steps to take when your destiny is being opposed.
1. Pray fervently to God for Him to restore your destiny and establish you.
2. Remove every false friend, Judas, and Delilah from your life. Identify the pretenders and cut them off. Satan has mastered the art of planting pretenders into the life of believers. Pray fervently for God to reveal the pretenders. Some, you will need to cut off physically, and some of them, God will cut them off, if you are intentional and persistent in prayer.
3. Consecrate your calling and destiny to God. Your destiny is very precious to God. Guard it with all your heart.
4. Pray to God for Him to always lead you and give constant guidance and direction.
5. Hear the voice of the Holy Spirit constantly, so that you will be proactive about not marrying the wrong person and not straying off into adventures that oppose your destiny. May great grace be upon you. In Jesus’ name.
Sins That Will Take Over Before The Second Coming Of Christ. – Laura Bon