Ten Ways To Defeat Stubborn And Persistent Problems
Ten Ways To defeat Giants
Giants are stubborn and persistent problems that have the potential to overwhelm you
- Do not see that thing as a giant. See that problem as little before God. Do not entertain any form of evil report that magnifies that problem
Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it.”
But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we.” 32And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. 33There we saw the [h]giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like[i] grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”
- Do not compare your problem to yourself and self power. Compare your problem to God and His power.
- See the greatness of God, and the littleness of your problem
- Stop imagining yourself as very weak and inferior to anything that overwhelms you. The people who brought the evil report said, “and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.” How did they enter the minds of those people to know what they were thinking? Stop entertaining fear and stop spreading fear. Stop partnering with fear. Fear is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Be anxious for nothing. Do not pray with worry, fear and anxiety. Pray with faith, boldness and calmness.
Therefore, we should come with boldness to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and may find grace for help in time of need.
- Wait for God’s timing. Most of the time, the answer does not come immediately. Be patient and persist because patience is an attribute of faith. Daniel kept praying
- Thank God in advance. Jesus said, “father I thank you because you always hear me.” Believe that God will perform His word and manifest His covenant of mercy
- Keep away from sin. Stop romancing sin. Sin hinders prayers. Keep away from other obstacles to answered prayers
- Pray without ceasing
- Put on the Complete armour of God.
Pray Deeply From Your Heart – Laura Bon