Advertisements

Beyond The Sky

One glorious day

In the land

Above the galaxies

We will see

Our precious savior

He will wipe away our tears

And crown us with

His Beauty

And joy

This life can be painful

This life can be difficult

But we are on a journey

The sky!

Related Images:

Advertisements

18 Comments

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

Great artwork!

Thank you so much, for the inspiring words, my friend. Blessings 🙏❤️💕😊

• The Eclectic Contrarian says:

I’m hoping for time, inspiration and a steady hand… I enjoy messing with oil pastels.

Wow, that is so great. Just keep going and God will provide the rest. I love oil pastels but I only do pencil sketch, watercolor and digital art.

• The Eclectic Contrarian says:

I’m interested in water color. But that takes skill and talent lol!

🙂Just go with it if you like it. I started not too long ago, and I am really enjoying it. I have come to realize that anything that I am interested in give me joy. Trust me, you will enjoy it and the talent grow. I have heard it said so many times that art is not talent but interest and constant practice. 😊❤️

2. Awesome work of Art, Laura and your poem was so beautiful. Great poetry.

Thank you so much, for the inspiring words. Grace, peace and blessings to you always. 💕🙏

3. Amen! Can’t wait to see the Holy Lamb of Salvation! He is the Light of our Salvation! Glory be to God! He’s so holy & worthy! I felt his holy presence strong last night as I kneeled worshipping him before his throne of grace! <3 blessings to you! Lovely poem! I love the art as well. It looks very pure and sweet. 🙂

Thank you so much for the beautiful, inspiring words. He is truly the light of our salvation. It is so great that you felt His life giving presence – I am truly inspired. Worship always touches His kind, merciful Heart. May the Lord’s presence and great grace always be with you as you minister to Him. Blessings 💕😊

• Bless God always! Amen!! Yes he is! The deeper I draw from the well of life its the more he reveals himself to me. I get to know him in deeper ways. Amen! But not fake, dead worship. True worship in spirit and truth. You know it grieves me to see how my brothers and sisters don’t worship the Lamb the way we are supposed to. 🙁 Oh God help us. Amen! Same to you my dear! In Jesus name! <3

God help us. We should worship Him more – I pray to always worship and thank Him in every circumstance 😊

4. Eric says:

Waiting for that day with you…

Thanks for the response. I am glad that you are – what a glorious day it will be. Blessings 😊💕