Advertisements

So Filthy

Visions, Revelations and Messages

Some years ago, I spent time seeking the Lord’s face and waiting upon Him. Immediately I lay down, I saw the Lord in form of cloud and He entered me from my lower belly/waist. Then, the Lord held my hand and immediately, we were standing in the clouds looking down at the earth. He stood beside me in the clouds and sky as a pillar of cloud.

The earth looked very dim, dirty and ugly. I saw all sorts of demons parading the streets of London. I could see the London Eye. We were standing in the clouds above the city of London looking down at the earth. The Lord said to me, “this is the earth that people are willing to kill and do every evil just to own.”

I replied, “Lord it looks so filthy. I can’t believe that this is the world that people love so much!” It looked so dirty and filthy.

“Exactly, my child. You are seeing clearly from the realms of the Spirit. The earth is not as appealing and glamorous as men think it is. With proper vision, you have been granted the grace to see the earth from the right perspective.”

Beloved, it is all one great deception. There is nothing on this earth that is worth doing evil for. We have a godly inheritance – the Kingdom of Heaven. We are citizens of Heaven and must focus on things above as we fulfill our destinies on earth, looking forward to Heaven. Those who love this world are enemies of God and cannot please God. We are pilgrims and sojourners here traveling to Heaven. That is the right perspective and we must focus rightly.

May great grace be upon us in Jesus name.

Advertisements

26 Comments

1. Dawn Ivey says:

Amen! Looking forward to eternity with Jesus!

2. Anonymous says:

Thanks for sharing Laura. I’m always fascinated when people have these kind of experiences with God; he uses special people such as yourself to give messages too and come back and let us know what to do and how to live. I Love God so much and yes, I have to keep my sights on what’s above. It’s easy to get side-tracked. Keep sharing and spreading God’s word. Blessing to you dear

Amen. Thank you so much for the inspiring words, beloved. I am greatly encouraged. It is so great that you love Him so much. Yes, it’s easy to get side-tracked and I pray that the Lord of glory will enable us and perfect all that concerns us. Blessings to you always πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

3. It’s Roshonda, I left the message above. WordPress is working on my site so it’s a little wonky right now.

Thank you so much for the response you left above and for this one. I really appreciate your words. Grace and blessings to you always, my friend. πŸ’•πŸ™

4. When we see the world through the eyes of God it is astounding how deceived people are in the world. We must constantly be on guard not to fall into this deception and vigilant for opportunities to show those around us the truth.

Such wise words that clearly gives insight to this topic. Humanity is being deceived and we need to be on guard so that we do not fall into that deception. May God give us the grace to keep sharing His truth at every opportunity. Blessings to you always. πŸ’•πŸ‘

5. CattleCapers says:

Interesting way to look at it.

6. Amen. Very encouraging words. We have dual citizenship. We should have a proper balance. We shouldn’t be so heavenly minded that we are useless on the earth. At the same time we shouldn’t be so worldly that we are useless for the heavenly Kingdom. Be circumspect.

7. Lovely words, Laura.

8. muchjoytoyou says:

I read this last night, and woke up thinking about it. Thank you. This is how we all need to see things. ❀️

Thank you so much for the inspiring words, beloved in Christ. So true – we should all see it that way. God will give us the grace to die to the flesh, the world and the devil and manifest His glory. Blessings and grace to you always πŸ’•πŸ™