Advertisements

Great Is The Lord

Painted by Laura Bon

Great is the Lord

And greatly to be praised

And His greatness

Is Unsearchable

Related Images:

Advertisements

48 Comments

1. The Eclectic Contrarian says:

That’s a beautiful painting!

2. Awesome painting Laura!

3. Beautiful!πŸ˜„β€

4. Pure Glory says:

Your painting goes so well with the prose, Laura. Your work of art is restful, beautiful and glorifies the Lord. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for the beautiful and inspiring words. Blessings and peace to you always. Happy New Year and may God’s grace keep abounding in you as you impart words of wisdom and truth to the world πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’•

5. carlos SP says:

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13 (KJV)

6. lisamb320 says:

Wow! Beautiful

7. meghanewhite says:

Such a beautiful painting Laura and beautiful words!

8. Sister Betty Jo... The Journey says:

Beautiful!! Painting!! Beautiful Words!! God Bless You!! Agape!! ((Hugs)) Shalom!! \0/\0/ πŸ™‚

9. Beautiful painting. Even more beautiful words that come straight from the Holy Scripture! Could you help me get my site out there as well? As you clicked on today, my site is http://www.TrueLifeChristianity.com; it is a site that helps Christians from all over the world to give them hope, encouragement, and inspiration through Jesus Christ. For 1 Peter 2:21 says this- “For to this you have been called, because Christ also sufferers for you, leaving you an example, so that you might walk in His steps” (ESV), which isn’t a very hopeful, filled with encouragement, and inspiring versus on the surface. However, if you go a little deeper, you can experience God. Have you ever heard of the song “Blessings” by Laura’s Story? Did you read my story of how I came to start http://www.TrueLifeChristianity.com? It is under MENU called “The Birth of TrueLifeChristianity.” Also, I wrote a blog in October called, “Taking It To The Limit” and another one in April called, “Joseph Life, My Life.”. I would really appreciate it if you read them and commented on. Thank you for being a follower of mine! ~Darren Beattie

10. Best wishes for the New Year !

11. Sis that’s a Godcentererd art piece of God’s beauty in His creations indeed! <3 I love it! A blessed and sanctified Holy Ghost filled new year to you! Blessings & grace! πŸ™‚

12. Beautiful painting !

13. Great is the Lord indeed! A lovely painting!

14. Equipping says:

Thanks for following my Considering blog; you are very kind.