Judgement On Catholics Bowing Down To Statues
Revelations and Messages 5
5: Judgement of death on statue worshippers
In this vision I saw a group of Catholics bowing down to statues and I said them, “show me in your Bible where it is written that you should worship statues. You made and molded this thing and you are bowing down to it.” They looked at me with confusion in their eyes and searched the Bibles that they were holding and saw nothing like that there. Then it looked as if they were just realizing that they had been deceived and I decreed, “Judgement of death is upon you.”
There were about four adults and two children. One after the other I stood in front of them in turns and made the decree. I went over to the two children in their midst and I said to the first child, “because you are a child, the Lord has pardoned you. You will not be affected.” then, I moved over to the second child and said the same thing. The two children were not judged and they escaped death by God’s powerful wisdom and mercy.
Points to note
1. There is an unseen spiritual world made up of humans and spirits. Whatever happens there must manifest physically. We all live in that unseen world and also live here.
2. I only decreed what the Lord moved me to decree
3. I was not in control, the Holy Spirit was in control
4. What ever I decree by the Spirit of God in a dream, trance or vision always come to pass. In the natural, it can come to pass immediately or after a while.
5. Idol worship is a very grievous offense against God and humanity because it is worship of death since idols are vain imaginations that do not really exist. The foundation of idol worship is human blood, witchcraft and cultism. What is being worshiped is destruction of human beings clothed and shouldered in the lies and smokescreen of idol worship.
6. We will all die but what matters is heaven. The judgement of death they received is both physical and spiritual. Now, spiritual death is really really horrible.
7. We must all shun and flee idolatry. It is just like consuming the worst poison that man has never been capable of contemplating or imagining.
8. We must exalt the word of God above man and doctrines of man. In this vision they were judged by the Bible that they were holding which they had scorned, looked down on and despised. The Holy Spirit who is the living word and also the Spirit of Jesus Christ – the word of God judged them.
The word of God is what will judge us. We are free but we not free to reject the word of God. Rejecting the word of God is death. The freedom is between life and death so if we reject the word of God which is the source of life all we have left is death.