Advertisements

The Lord Is Not Happy With The State Of The Anglican Church

Revelations And Messages 4

4: Separation Of The Anglican Church from Royalty

The Spirit Of The Lord was upon me this morning and I was in a trance and saw the queen, Elizabeth with her face covered with what looked like strips of cloths or scarves. I marched towards her and stood in front of her to make a decree from the Lord.

She looked very skinny and refused to open her face and I decreed and said, ‘the Lord is not happy that the Anglican Church is together with the royalty. He wants total separation of the Anglican Church from the royal family.’ I continued , ‘your son Charles will soon take over but he will be too stubborn to separate the church from the royalty so he will not rule for long. William will take over and will comply because lots of things will happen to demonstrate the anger of the Lord. The power of the Royal Family will be reduced to 1/100. Then I heard a woman shouting, ‘sorcery!sorcery! we’ve been under a spell! It looked like some blinders left her eyes. I looked at her wondering to myself, ‘Did you not know all this while?’ Then I came out of the trance.

The Lord wants the dissolution of that unholy marriage and alliance because it was never from Him in the first place. He wants to take over every Church that calls the name of Jesus before the second coming of Christ. It is extremely vital and necessary. The Churches that refuse to comply and try to be stubborn will experience severe and unprecedented judgements from the throne of Grace.

Advertisements

23 Comments

1. This is a good channeling. William will do the separation out of fear. London’s energy is so coarse you can eat it with a knife and fork. Coarseness mean darkness, as you travel down the country you can feel the energy become thicker as you approach London. It is as if the people of the land are under a spell, sorcery, the people are blinded into worshiping the royals instead of God. I have seen some of what will happen.

2. carlos SP says:

Good morning from Brazil, Laura!

Good morning Carlos. Thanks for the communication❤️

• carlos SP says:

The Protestant Reformation made the separation between the affairs of the Church of the Lord Jesus and the State.
        The English Monarchy as a secular institution serves the interests of aristocracy and secular churches such as Anglican, catholic and freemasonry, and traces of protestantism.
        Is it correct?

I don’t really know much about the history but I think that is correct. I know that the Queen is superior to the Prime Minister and they go to her palace before becoming the Prime Minister.

• carlos SP says:

The Christian Church has the LORD Jesus as His Bridegroom, and Her is Faithful to Him.

Yes, He is our Bridegroom and first love and so the Church needs to be faithful to Him above any man, spirit.

• carlos SP says:

I wrote in disqus, about the marriage of Diana’s son:
                I think the most important thing is the sincere and true feeling of one another, and that is the most important thing that this event shows the world. And I think his mother, for having lived the reverse, would also be happy to see him.

Yes, there was true love flowing between the two of them. It was so obvious to the world on their wedding day. He constantly looked at her with love in His eyes. I never knew you could tell how much someone loves another just by the way they look at them but I saw that on their wedding day.