Advertisements

Passion Will Sustain Our Relationship

Revelations, Visions and Messages 4

4. Passion Will Sustain Our Relationship

And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. (Revelation 21:6 ESV)

The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come. ” And let the one who hears say, “Come. ” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. (Revelation 22:17 ESV)

In this vision, I was in the Spirit, telling the Lord how much I love Him. The Lord loves to hear words of love and worship and He had commanded me in the past to keep expressing my love to Him and not be cold towards Him.

As I was pouring out my words of love, worship  and adoration to Him, He came upon me and I was filled with joy and exhilaration. A heavenly love enveloped me and I was in ecstasy and great delight. Then I saw His garment and exclaimed to Him, “I saw your garment! I saw your garment!” He was putting on a magnificent white inner garment and an elegant outer garment made of gold. The heavenly garment was beautiful beyond description as I marvelled at the glorious design.

Then I said to Him, “ I love you. What are your likes and dislikes? Tell me what will sustain our relationship.”

Then the Lord replied in a stern voice. “Passion. Passion will sustain our relationship.” Then I came out of the trance.

I guess the Lord’s voice was stern because He had taught me the importance of seeking His presence and desire for His presence but I still fall short of the level of passion and intimacy He desires. He wants hot burning love that will magnetise Him to us not tepidness, lukewarmness and coldness.

The Lord is full of love, passion and fire and He also desires love, passion and fire. Love for Him leads to constant obedience and the command to us in Ephesians 5:18 to be filled with the Holy Spirit is part of obedience. He is constantly waiting for us to embrace Him but we are filled with self effort and self dependence.

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Ephesians 5:18

The conclusion is that passion is very essential and vital in our relationship with Him. We must desire and hunger for Him and His presence in order to be constantly filled. We should do this in the place of prayer, intimacy, fellowship, worship and constant communion with Him.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with us always. Amen.

Advertisements

28 Comments

1. LaToya says:

Amen!! Passion is essential in our relationship with Him.

2. carlos SP says:

Laura, reading your text about Passion, it occurs to me: the Lord is Intense. His love is absolutely intense.

Thank you for the very insightful response. “His love is absolutely intense.” So true ❤️

• carlos SP says:

You usually talk about your visions, and The LORD gave me a vision are some time, do you want to read?

Yes Carlos. I will love to read it. How can I read it? Please let me know❤️

Any link?

• carlos SP says:

I was reading psychology books, about energy, of the psychoanalyst Jung, and wanted to understand the Spirit of the Lord.

It was a dream at night, and it happened several years ago:
                I saw a large wooden cross in front of me, with no one, I saw it close and a little below me, and everything dark around and nothing more; and I saw an energy, a force, emanating from the midst of the wood of the cross, through the pores, through the wood; and rise.
                Then the LORD said, “I am in the center of the wood!”

Such a lovely vision full of wisdom. I really enjoyed reading it and I am so grateful you shared it. Thank you so much. The Lord is certainly in us and with us. He is also in hidden places that we never thought of. He is in all and in Him we live and move and have our being. Thanks once again for sharing❤️

• carlos SP says:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing

asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

3. Dayo Termas says:

I can’t get enough of messages that talk about intimacy with God. Thank you for this.

And you know, I’ve heard the Lord say to a couple of people how much He loves when we spend time with Him and say nice things to Him. I’d love to hear Him tell me this. 😊

Thank you again Laura.

Thank you so much Dayo, for the lovely and encouraging response. He certainly loves to hear us say nice things to Him ❤️😊. Blessings.

4. IamJirah says:

Amen! That’s must be our goal in our Christian walk – to pursue and sustain a relationship with God intimately and passionately.

5. mistimaan says:

Lovely post

6. David Orth says:

I am thankful that you shared your experience with the Lord. I agree He wants a much deeper relationship with us that most of us realize or attain. Also thanks for following my blog.

Thank you so much for the lovely and inspiring words. I love your blog posts and I am glad we are connected ❤️

7. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    I really enjoy your blog!
    ❤️ Kay.