The Atheists Are Strangling America

Revelations and Messages

1. The Atheists Are Strangling America

Some weeks ago, I was lying down and suddenly the Lord said to me, “ the atheists are strangling America.” I was not thinking about America, atheists or anything related to this revelation. Sometimes I would be thinking about something and the Lord would speak into my mind concerning that very thing I was meditating on but this was not the case in this revelation.

I believe the Lord wants the atheist to hear this message. Their ideologies have taken over a lot of things including entertainment, media and politics and their constantly increasing arrogance is unmatched. They might think they are wise and smart but they are causing harm and bringing judgement on America.

The atheists need to know this – they cannot reject and spit at the face of their creator without repercussions. They insult God daily by their utterances, practices and validation of sins and abominations.

The Lord is on His Holy Throne and sees all that goes on, on earth. I pray that more people reject atheism to love, honour and cherish God. I also pray that the atheists in America realise that they are strangling America and causing harm to God’s own country. God loves America and all that America is today is because the Lord decreed it.

Atheists and all men are breathing because God permits it. May the atheists in America and all atheists realise this truth and learn how to be grateful and loving towards God.

1. I’ve had a similar feeling that Satan is really working every angle to cause people lose faith in God and to turn them into Atheist by creating great doubt that God even exists. This is happening in multiple religions. Good people are losing faith and losing all belief in God. It reminds me of a passage in the Book of Mormon that says, “O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish.” Pride is our enemy. Pride moves in and leaves no need for God and faith. America needs to be more humble.

Thank you so much for the very insightful response. So true, it is Satan that is really working behind the scenes and causing people to loose faith in God. Like you rightly said, “ pride is our enemy because it moves in and leaves no need for God and faith. Yes, America needs to be more humble. Thank you for sharing this lovely truth with us. God bless you❤️

2. kathylcsw says:

Are you freaking kidding me? Conservative Republican “Christians” are what are destroying America. You put that Moral cancer in the White House. You supported a depraved pedophile for Senate in Alabama. You embrace a violent gun culture of death that directly contradicts everything Jesus ever said. You worship at the altar of the almighty dollar or as the Bible calls it “the root of all evil. You despise the poor who Jesus devoted his ministry to. Quit blaming everyone because your religion has sold it’s soul to the greatest Satan ever – the American conservative movement. You are morally bankrupt and have lost your way and then boo hoo because people are so turned off by religion. Look at the beam in your own eye before pointing out the mote in someone elses. And for God’s sake turn off Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

Thank you so much for your contribution and words. I appreciate your frankness ❤️

• gitardood says:

I then can equally frank? kathy is a deluded product of mainstream fake news, dumbed down education system, and likely supported the real moral cancer Obama, who worked to destroy the moral foundation of your country, the sanctity of marriage, worked to remove the creator YHWH from the nation, spit in His face with his promotion of the LBGTQ etc agenda, racial strife, etc. I’m not American but I can see with my own eyes what has happened to it 2008-2016 with the marzist social organiser in chief, and promoter of unfettered immigration of terrorists due to lack of credible screening.

Thank you so much for the very informative response. I really love the deep analysis. The points mentioned are atheist’s foundations and agenda. I pray that God’s grace visits more unbelievers as they hear the truth. Blessings ❤️

• gitardood says:

I thank you that you are walking His path for your life. We all need to as 1 John 2 says ” walk as He walked”. Yes He’s made provision when we trip or stumble over something

• gitardood says:

1 John 1 tells us to keep short accounts….if we sin confess immediately we are forgiven and restored immediately

3. justapen says:

While I do not doubt the validity of the revelation you share, I do question if it was meant to be shared this way. This is the kind of prophetic utterance that atheists deliberately close their ears to. If this is something that you feel the Lord has strongly put on your heart, to share with unbelievers how their arrogance is putting a stranglehold on those around them, wouldn’t it be better communicated by first showing the Father’s love, and his love for these too? And then, shouldn’t we model humility for the unbeliever and rather than point accusing fingers at them as though we are somehow better? I don’t have an answer here, but I have atheist friends that I have been working to introduce to Christ and I can tell you that the way in which you have conveyed this message (which you say you want atheists to hear) is one that will leave me doing cleanup afterwards.

4. gitardood says:

amen – Yeshua died for the sins of everyone – including atheists, so the Kehilah (ekklesia) of Messiah should be seeking such an intimate relationship with Him that they become the beacons of light (His light) and the salt, they’re supposed to be in order that atheists and all non believers will be confronted with His reality

Thank you so much for the insightful comment. Yes, Yeshua died for the sins of everyone including atheists and we the believers must become beacons of His light and salt of the earth. So well said. God bless you ❤️

5. gitardood says:

all the critics – just take it to Yeshua in you don’t agree or have questions,, Laura is only sharing what He put on her heart the best she knows how. As Paul said “now we see as if in a mirror darkly” and thus every believer is required to be a Berean

6. gitardood says:

thanks for the likes on my post about Pay Attention and the one about a sis who was being attacked because she didn’t buy into the Sept 23 last year hoopla and said so. She shared with me some of the awful things that were said, and threats that were made. She took my advice and quit Facebook. Who needs that crap? She also took a break from her blog and hasn’t posted much in 5 months. I continue to pray for her and her family because she actually had an encounter in a remote area of Michigan with some kind of cryptozoological entity.

I enjoyed the posts. The one on the Sister who was being attacked was quite informative and I was surprised that people have that kind of time. I will definitely read it again and other posts in your blog. I like the topics and they are very enlightening. Blessings ❤️